Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NDAM MESSAGE FOR 2010

NEWS GAMBIA BANJUL- The message of the Pary leader and secretary general of the National Democratic Action Movement (NDAM) Lamin Waa Juwara for the year 2010, which he convey to all Gambians and non Gambians.
The message reads,

"I wish to felicitate all Gambians for going through 2009 and it is my candid opinion that some positive results have been recorded. I wish we concert all our efforts to engage each other constructively in our endeavour to build our nation. I congratulate Gambians for the achievement and also congratulate the government, and in particular the leadership that created the enabling environment for the positive achievements recorded during the past year."

"I have no doubt in my mind that with the will and commitment, we will achieve much more during 2010. I call on all the political players, be they in the government or in the opposition to fight against poverty and under-development.

By looking at The Gambia, I have seen the resolve of the women in this country who are prepared in all sectors of Gambian society. I also congratulate Her Excellency the Vice- President for her exemplary leadership as Minister for Women?s Affairs. Their stand has made The Gambia proud."

"I also congratulate all media houses from print to electronic, public or independent, for the crucial role they continue to play in national development. Their role in the dissemination of information has contributed immensely to the peace and tranquillity in the country."

"I also salute the youths who are the future leaders of this country. It is my conviction that if they continue being correctly focused, tremendous activities would be recorded within a very short time."

"The last and not the least, the pride and patriotism being inculcated in the Gambian people by the President of the Republic had not gone unnoticed. I thank every Gambian both those at home and abroad and wish them a prosperous New Year. May God answer our prayers."

No comments: