Sunday, September 29, 2019

GLEN Awards GYIN Gambia Executive Director Certificate of ‘Excellence’


Mamadou Edrisa Njie, Executive Director, GYIN Gambia
The Global Education Network of Young Europeans (GLEN) representatives to the Gambia have awarded a Certificate of ‘Excellence’ to the Executive Director of the Global Youth Innovation Network (GYIN) Gambia Chapter, Mamadou Edrisa Njie for being the most outstanding, supportive, caring, inspiring and warn-hearted leader of the world.


The honoring of the prestigious award to the GYIN Gambia Boss came after GLEN annually assigns its students to GYIN Gambia as Interns for three months from 1st July to 31st October, 2019.


As this year’s internship period is reaching its tail-end, the three interns by the name Beata Rajeckaite, Deborah Rammrath and Rebeka Anna Szel in consultation with GLEN international awarded this Certificate of ‘Excellence’ in honor of his work in promoting global growth.




This initiative which began last year, is part of GYIN Gambia's efforts in global partnership in the fields of youth development. GLEN interns mainly students and young experts in various fields offer technical backstop to GYIN Gambia for a period of three months.


Expressing delight after receiving the prestigious awards, Njie said this award will inspire him more to devout his life for the development of The Gambia, Africa and the world at large.


“This award came as a surprise because, I was not expecting and I accepted it wholeheartedly and it will serve as a motivation for me to improve professionally in my work as well as the team I am working with at GYIN Gambia Secretariat.”


In presenting the certificate of ‘Excellence’, Ms. Deborah Rammrath, said in recognizing GYIN Gambia’s Boss efforts, his working relationship and his professionalism in executing his duties, GLEN decided to award him.


She added that the relationship between GLEN and GYIN Gambia is cordial adding that during her three months’ internship together with her colleagues, they learned so many new things that are professionally related and will immensely help them in their future career.


‘Honestly, I learned so many new things during my internship and this will really help me in my career and I want to say a very ‘big thank you’ to GYIN Gambia particularly the Executive Director”


She adds: together with my colleagues, we find GYIN Gambia Secretariat t be a learning place”, adding, I will never forget the experiences I got from GYIN Gambia Secretariat and the beautiful cultural places I visited with my colleagues.”


No comments: